This is more of a personal post for myself. I’m going through a horrible break up right now and one of the exercises was to make a list of all the things you like about yourself. I hope you guys try it out as well just for fun. So here I go.
- I’m beautiful
- I have awesome long black curly hair
- I have bodacious wide hips
- I have luscious lips
- I’m a fucking bombshell
- My nose makes me look like an Indian Princess.
- I have amazing taste in music
- I’m a great artist
- My ass has been on point these pass few month. I ain’t got no type of saggy buns.
- I have a lil black woman inside of me when I’m excited. And that’s pretty cool.
- My legs are amazing.
- My boobs are precious.
- The fact that I’m so confident of my body is amazing.
- People enjoy my charismatic sense of humor.
- I enjoy my charismatic sense of humor.
- I look great in dark colors.
- I’m mysterious!
- I have an awesome camera.
- My room is cool
- I’m cool
- I’m friendly and people want to be around me.
- I love myself.
So I don’t know if this is legit or not cuz I don’t know if this is the official Facebook page, but The Boondocks just announced that they’re planning to make an Uncle Ruckus movie on their Facebook. In the words of Riley Freeman, “Nigga that’s gay”. But they need your help to do it apparently… here’s the video and Kickstarter page. Hmm and here I was hoping for movie on the Riley and Huey.
"Young Justice Cancelled?"
What the fuck Cartoon Network, really? This is hilarious, you cancelled Young Justice but gave Johnny Test another season… Oh my god, you guys are hurting yourself as a network, honestly. Young Justice is an amazing show, filled with great characters, great stories, and amazing animation. It’s ratings could have been even higher if you guys knew how to schedule your damn shows. This show is meant for the older kids and adults. Premiering new episodes at 8pm on a saturday sounds a lot more reasonable then 11am. I would rather let my future children watch Young Justice then these brain numbing shows you gave another season to, like:
- The Annoying Orange
- Almost Naked Animals
- Scaredy Squirrel
- Johnny Test
Enough of my rant, here’s a petition on an attempt to bring Young Justice back into production.